Monday, November 12, 2007

Monday Night Blues

It's just one of those days that seems to go on forever. You look at the clock and it's 8:15. You look again in what feels like an hour later and it's 8:16. I sit here with my latest obsession...Ugly Betty..on DVR, loving the Betty and Henry on/off/sex and living together relationship. Oooo that relationship is so HAWT!!! In my opinion, this sandwich guy Gio needs to get the hell outa dodge. Oh and Charlie...that cheating BITCH! Grrr...I'd love to slap that girl. Beating up fictional characters aside, I digress.

I sit here with my Ugly Betty obsession alone on the couch....damn it's cold. This whole fall/winter thing just sucks. I'm so afraid to turn up the heat too...CL-P keeps raising their damn rates. It's gone up double in the past 2 years...good God. Seriously...these people at CL-P are making money hand over fist...between the random cell towers and other crazy things that they're making money off of....where's it all going? Because for some reason or another they keep deciding to rape and pillage by raising their rates. Ok...so CT might be the most expensive state to live in.....but the employers of this state need to get a clue and start paying salaries that reflect the cost of living around this hell hole. Thankfuly I finally found a company that pays really well and as soon as I rid myself of some of this debt, I can feel comfortable. But again, I tangent and I digress.

Alone on the couch....this is what the 3rd time I've typed that statement? I don't show signs of ADD do I? NAHHHHHH! The big couch that could easily fit another person to sit here and cuddle and watch TV with me. But ....nope...he's at work. My husband's work schedule blows...it really does. He used to work at the movie theater here in Danbury...but they wer seriously taking advantage of him after new mgt came in....they had him working 6 days a week...all nights, so i NEVER saw him...ever. And we were planning a wedding. How frustrating was that?
Extremely.
So..he gets recruited to this new theater and for a while...things were great....awesome schedule, actually got to spend time with my husband. Yeah...not so much anymore. His mgr gets transferred to another theater, some new girl comes in ...and it's back to the same old shit. Close, close, day off, close close close. So seriously...when we decide to have kids, he might as well just leave a sperm sample, because he's never gonna be home for us to do it the old fashion way. It's not as frustrating as it was before the wedding....but being home alone every night of the week really gets old after a few weeks. Especialy this week. I ended up with his cold...so I'm sick and my foot is re fractured...so needless to say, the house is a mess because it's a bitch to try to get around with this boot...I haven't cooked a meal other then Mac & Cheese in God knows how long...and I'm just a lonely wife damnit. As it stands, after tomorrow, I won't see him untill Saturday night. *Sigh*

Meh...oh well...So I'm pretty much done bitching and whining for now. I guess I just needed to get some stuff off my chest.

OK...Much Better! =) Back to my Ugly Betty DVR and the hot relationship of Henry and Betty.

0 comments: