Saturday, November 10, 2007

Under Construction...

And thankfully not causing traffic backups. Seriously....why is it that whenever there's construction or any sort of distraction on the highway, people behind their wheels turn into slobbering idiots? They really do seem to loose all those years of experience behind the wheel of that two ton death machine.

I can hear what goes on in their heads now..."dum de dum...here we go...hands at 10 and 2....keeping up with traffic. Checking mirrors and blind spots...making sure I stay in my lane...ooo look, construction ahead, I should probably slow do---DUHHHHH....huh?? where am i? what's this circle thing i'm holding??"

But I digress...as I sit here in my controll room at the radio station doing my weekend shift at I95 the local rock station here in the Danbury area...I'm about to make my listeners very happy and give away a Led Zep CD!

0 comments: