Tuesday, March 29, 2011

2 months 2 days

Have you subscribed yet? You won't be disappointed! CLICK HERE!!

 Josh is 2 months and 2 days old today.  He had his first set of shots yesterday and good Lord it was horrible. I took the pic below before his dr appointment...he was all smiles and happy and then we had shots...and it was not fun!



Thankfully he took it like a champ.  Yes, he wailed during the needle sticks, but afterward was calm and collected.  He was awake and wanted to play a little when we got home and then after a quick nap, was PISSED OFF!  He was almost inconsolable....I gave him his bedtime bottle a little early and he was fast asleep by 10pm and slept till 9 this morning! He's pretty much been sleeping all day so far too...but from what I'm told, they sleep like logs after their shots.  Leaves me plenty of "me" time which totally means sitting my lazy ass on the couch and lurking around on Facebook and watching lots of Charlie Sheen videos like this one...


"I'm Bi Winning...win here win there, win win everywhere!"

0 comments: