Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Oh Charlie Sheen...

Have you subscribed yet? You won't be dissapointed! CLICK HERE!!

I live in a condo complex and have a good mix of neighbors.  My direct neighbors are great people along with some people I've become friends with in other buildings.  But then there are also some "winners"...not the Charlie Sheen type of winners...but it would be pretty DAMN cool if he did live here. 

I mean really....can you immagine....it would be all about winning!  And immagine the health care costs we would all save because as Charlie has demonstrated, he has healing powers.

Rosen: ”You say you’ve cured yourself --"
Sheen: ”Yes"
Rosen: ”–of addiction. You don’t need Alcoholics Anonymous… How have you done that?”
Sheen: ”I– I– I– closed my eyes. An-an-and made it so… with the power of my mind.”


Then there's the tiger blood and the goddesses...I mean, really, it's a win win situation.  Especially with the state of affairs in my condo complex.....I'm not too keen on our property manager.  Don't trust the guy as far as I could throw him.  So it would be awesome for Charlie Sheen to teach this guy a thing or two about tiger blood and winning! LOL. 

And let's not forget - he brings gum for everyone!

0 comments: