Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Sleepy Tuesday and an Oreo Problem

Have you subscribed yet? You won't be dissapointed! CLICK HERE!!

My little guy will be 6 weeks on Thursday and I'm pretty sure he's going through his 6 wk growth spurt.  He's been very sleepy all week with very little awake time...mostly just after his morning bottle.  Even as I type he's asleep on my left arm and I'm typing with one hand.
What a life huh? Eat, sleep, poop...wash rinse repeat...lol.  This little guy is just amazing!
I still can't believe he's 6 weeks this week! Before I know it he'll be 8 weeks and in for his 2 month shots!

So, sleepy day aside, I've come to a conclusion....I have an Oreo problem.  Not as in I have none or I have too many....but as in I keep eating them!! I'm really debating calling Peapod and making them ban Oreos from my account.  Speaking of....Peapod is an amazing find! I haven't been able to go food shopping since having the baby and honestly don't think I ever wanna step foot in the store again! No more lugging bags up the stairs or waiting for Shane to be around so we can go shopping, I love it!

But I digress...I lost 30 of the 45lbs I put on so fast after having the baby...and if I keep this Oreo thing up it's gonna all come back.  Part of me wants to go back to work just so I'll stop eating...lol. 

I think I'm gonna out little man down in his rock n play and take a cue from him and take a nap.

0 comments: