Sunday, January 10, 2010

And a high speed chase ensued to catch the Walmart motorized scooter...

You think I'm kidding? Well, maybe about the high speed chase, but not about the motorized scooter. I almost wish I was. But this story gets even better.
I came across this story today while prepping my show on K104.7 fm in New York and must admit, I felt bad for the perp in question, but wasn't sure which part of the story was more embarassing.

The story goes like this...a man in Uniontown, PA was arrested after he stole $50 from his ex-girlfriend at Wal-Mart and then made a getaway on one of the store's motorized shopping scooters. The guy was 32...and had just been released from a hospital for injuries in a domestic dispute and was still wearing...you guessed it...his hospital gown!

So again, I really don't know what part of this is more embarassing. He got his ass kicked by his chick, tried to pull off an OJ like car chase with a motorized shopping scooter AND was still wearing a hospital gown which I'm sure exposed all of his exposables. All for a measly $50?? This guy must have issues! And to think...bare butt on the seat of that scooter...makes me shudder.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least he was in his hospital gown and not running around butt naked. I guess we can be grateful for that.

And you're right, this blog IS awesome x

Jenn said...

This is true..butt nekkid would've been even worse. Thanks for checkin out my blog...and for thinking it's awesome ... =)