Saturday, January 30, 2010

Things I thought I'd never see....

Have you subscribed yet? You won't be dissapointed! CLICK HERE!!

Happy Saturday everyone! It's a freezing cold Saturday, but at least it's the weekend...and one of my last days of unemployment. But that's not the point of this post...I shall move on and get to the point.

The ever boring and becoming extinct Miss America pagent is coming up and apparently there was something with preliminaries and the judges or some crap like that, but the end result was this WTF type video that left my jaw on the floor and slightly mentally scarred.
All I need to say is loud mouth jackass Rush Limbaugh and the Jersey Fist Pump. Warning: Watch at your own risk.





Video from TMZ.com


Ya...Rush Limbaugh doing the fist pump. My first thought was "umm..weren't you just in the hospital like, almost dead? Should you really be moving around like that? Even if you weren't in the hospital, trust me, for the saftey of the public, you shouldn't move around like that." I think I'm going to have nightmares for a week.

I saw something else kinda strange today that I had to do a double take and I was driving at the time. Talk about distracting! A guy drove by me in a Mustang convertable WITH THE TOP DOWN! OK, for those of you who read my blog that don't live in New England, it is 15 freakin degrees today with a windchill of like zero! WTF are you doing with the top down on your car?? He was kinda bald anyways, so it's not like he just wanted the wind in his hair. I have a feeling he's mentally disturbed. You'd have to be to drive in this weather with the top down.
I think I've seen enough for today. Hopefully I won't go blind from watching that Rush Limbaugh video. I'll keep ya posted.

Have a great weekend kids!

0 comments: