Saturday, January 23, 2010

A letter from a pissed off citizen...

*Just a little warning kiddies...this post has some strong language (hey, I told ya I cuss like a sailor)

So I was looking for information on the 2008 first time homebuyer credit payback because it is tax time....I was hoping to find out that the amendment to the law would include the 2008 buyers so that we wouldn't have to pay back our $7500.  Needless to say, I found so many different articles and information, I can only conclude that we got screwed.  We closed on our condo in Sept of 08 and then Obama decided to change it to give homebuyers $8000 and let them get out of paying it back.  Just how does Mr. Obama think that is right and fair?  "Let's give them $500 more and they don't have to pay it back either....F U 2008 buyers"...that's what it feels like.  A big "fuck you" from the president.  I follow him on Twitter and gave him 140 characters of my mind, but what good will that do? I doubt he even reads it.  So to vent my frustration, I decided to do the theraputic thing and write him a letter. 


Dear President Obama,
How in your right mind can you screw the American people the way you have?  You've been in office for over a year and what have you done?  I put my trust in you....I VOTED FOR YOU!!  What have you done for me?  You screwed me, that's what you've done.  How does amending a law that seemed like a one time deal to extend it and make the payback just dissappear seem right to you?  Let me lay it on the line for you broseph.  I'm 28, unemployed, pay a mortgage, rely on my husbands meger income to get by and have been paying my taxes for 14 years!  How did I get to be the one (among many) that got screwed?  I thought democrats were all for the wellbeing of the people and welfair of citizens.  You have royally screwed the pooch with this one dude.  You're to consumed with the healthcare reform that you totally missed how you effd up alot of people's lives.  Those of us that bought homes in 2008 now have to watch on as people who bought in 2009 and those who will buy in 2010 get $500 more than we got AND they don't have to pay it back unless they sell their home within 3 years.  We have to pay ours back no matter what.  That. Is. Utter. Bullshit.  With that said, I've come to the conclusion you don't give a shit about the American people and am ashamed that I voted for you.  I had faith that a younger president would come in with fresh ideas and straighted out Bush's mess.  But you seem to have just made it worse.   I have three words for you.  Kiss. My. Ass.

Thank Fuck You

0 comments: