Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bad life decisions vs. Good life decisions...

Have you subscribed yet? You won't be dissapointed! CLICK HERE!!

Good Mornin' y'all! It's Sunday funday and although there's no football today(not that I care about that anyways)I've still got some fun for your Sunday. Today's fun is about bad decisions and good decisions. While looking through the show prep stuff at K104, I came across this awesome video. OK, maybe being a janitor isn't the best life decision, but the way he uses certain things to his advantage is...check it out.


Efficiency at it's best!!

Now...for today's very very bad life decision. We all know Kelis has been known for some flamboyant outfits, but this is just creepy. I was trolling TMZ this morning and found this ...

WTF?!?

Seriously, that's all I could think! What. The. Fudge.
Really Kelis? Do you really wanna look like a sea monkey? And what the hell are those shoes? They look downright uncomfortable. And just wrong. If you've ever seen the movie I'm Gonna Git You Sucka, then you must remember this scene after the pimp gets released from jail..

Tell me those fish shoes don't remind you of the shoes Kelis has on in that pic above! You can't. HA!
On that note, back to my show I go. Give us a listen online! K104 Online

0 comments: