Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Why didn't I patent this years ago???




Oh. My. God. When I saw this the other day I almost passed out. I've been doing this for YEARS! Stuffin stuff in my bras (and not tissue..my boobs are big enough)...I used to call it my Rambo Boobs. I've been practicing this for almost 10 years! Ugh...why didn't I think of something like this back then!? Apparently I was not meant to be a millionare....DAMN!


I must say, mine wouldn't have been so bulky. There's so much stuff in there that the girl with this one one wouldn't wanna be wearing a tight top...that might be a little weird looking. And what's with the lace pannel?? Who in their right mind would wanna hide their cleavage?? That's why I'm wearing a low cut top there pal...I got 'em, I'm gonna show 'em (disclaimer: my husband is totaly cool with me showing off the girls..sometimes he encourages it...sometimes).

I went back to the website after writing that last paragraph and turns out they do offer a caddy without the lace pannel...thank God. These girls are my best asset. Mine would've been camo colored and been called Rambo Boobs...or the Boobie Belt. HA.

With that said, I'm tired letting all my ideas go to waste. I'm off to drum up ideas for useful useless items to patent. =)

0 comments: