Monday, January 25, 2010

"Ghettotainment"....WTF?

Have you subscribed yet? You won't be dissapointed! CLICK HERE

Hey fellow bloggies and readers! I left you with a word to savor last night and I promised I'd be back to give you more detail...and as promised, here I am!

I love Wanda Sykes's Saturday night show on Fox and on the segment called the WandaBar, they talked about this new thing in LA called the Gang Tours. I had to do a double take and rewind the DVR a little to make sure I heard it right.

Yup, you heard it folks! People used to go to LA to buy maps to the homes of celebrities, now you get a map of the gang grounds. No kidding.
You can pay $65, get on a bus that will drive you through the gang turfs of LA. There's gotta be some sort of release you have to sign before getting on that bus - "we reserve the right to not take the blame if you get shot and die. Take this tour at your own risk. Who is your next of kin?" But for those of you who are unemployed and wanna do things on the cheap, just roll up the windows and take a drive through Compton and risk getting shot at for free! Same experience, save yourself $65, no? But then again, I guess you wouldn't get the "I got shot in South Central" tshirt you would've been getting after getting shot with water guns on the South Central bus stop(read: ARE YOU FUCKING NUTS?!?). Another added bonus, you're encouraged to have your picture taken with ex-gang members recruited to sit next to passangers on the bus(read:AGAIN, ARE YOU FUCKING NUTS??!?) So, something tells me this is so not a good idea, but I leave you to judge that one yourself...lol.


Want to check out all the crazy ass details for yourself? Check this out

0 comments: